Hart County Charter System will begin on Monday, August 17, for both in-person and virtual learning. To ensure a successful start, please help with the following:
- Please contact your child's school with any questions rather than posting on social media.
- Families are asked to do daily temperature checks prior to leaving for school. Please keep your child at home if he/she has a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Masks are highly encouraged and should be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- If you or your child are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please stay home and contact your child's school.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Coughing or new cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- We anticipate more car riders at all schools. Please be patient and follow directions of staff members at all times. Parents are not allowed out of their cars.
- Busses may be delayed as we implement staggered dismissal procedures.
For Virtual Students
- For virtual learners, please email email@example.com with all technology related questions. Please do not email the school.
- Each teacher should have communicated expectations for logging into your child's Virtual Classroom. If not, contact your child's school immediately.
- Attendance will be taken each class period. After the first week of school, middle and high schoolers will become responsible for this by checking-in through Infinite Campus. Directions are forthcoming.
- Usernames and passwords have been updated for all students. Usernames are student numbers. Passwords are birthdates (mmddyyyy). (Example: 08142020)
- Please visit our information page about online learning for more details.