Back to School
Please continue to monitor your child for the below signs of COVID. If your child has any of the below symptoms please keep them at home until symptom-free.
Please contact your child's school with any questions rather than posting on social media.
- Families are asked to do daily temperature checks prior to leaving for school. Please keep your child at home if he/she has a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Masks are highly encouraged and should be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- If you or your child are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please stay home and contact your child's school.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Coughing or new cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- We anticipate more car riders at all schools. Please be patient and follow the directions of staff members at all times. Parents are not allowed out of their cars.
- Busses may be delayed as we implement staggered dismissal procedures.
For Virtual Students
- For virtual learners, please email email@example.com with all technology related questions. Please do not email the school.
- Each teacher should have communicated expectations for logging into your child's Virtual Classroom. If not, contact your child's school immediately.
- Attendance will be taken each class period. After the first week of school, middle and high schoolers will become responsible for this by checking-in through Infinite Campus. Directions are forthcoming.
- Usernames and passwords have been updated for all students. Usernames are student numbers. Passwords are birthdates (mmddyyyy). (Example: 08142020)
- Please visit our information page about online learning for more details.