There will be a FAFSA workshop for senior students and their parents on Monday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m until 2:00 p.m at Hart County High School. This event will be led by the Georgia Student Finance Commission and the financial aid deparment of UGA. Seniors and their parents need to sign up for a time in the guidance office as soon as possible. Parents and studnets need to bring the following:
1. Social security number (alien registration number if not a US Citizen).
2. Most recent federal income tax returns (last years) , W-2's, and other records of money earned.
3. Bank statements and investments.
4. Records of untaxed income (if applicable).
5. A FSA ID to sign in electronically. You get this at https://fsaid.ed.gov