Pre-Kindergarten Registration Dates Announced
Registration information for pre-kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year is now available! Registration will be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, April 22, and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, April 26. All registration will be held at the Hart County Agriculture Center, 1951 Bowman Highway. For more information, please call 706-376-5141.
Pre-Kindergarten Registration FAQ:
Who can register?
- Any child who will be 4 years old on or before Sept.1, 2019
- Any child who is a resident of Georgia
If applicable, please bring:
- custodial papers or legal guardianship documentation
- child’s Medicaid card
- proof of food stamps, TANF, and/or SSI
Hart County Elementary Schools are pleased to announce registration for the 2019-2020 Pre-Kindergarten Program. Pre-K classes are located at Hartwell Elementary School, North Hart Elementary School, and South Hart Elementary School. Transportation will be provided when a student attends school within his/her attendance zone.
What do I bring to register?
- Proof of age –Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Georgia residence (See examples below)
- Ga. Certificate of Immunization Form 3231
- Social Security Card for the CHILD
- 22 children registered on the Hartwell Elementary lottery list will be randomly selected to attend the Pre-K located at Hartwell Elementary.
- 44 children registered on the North Hart lottery list will be randomly selected to attend the Pre-K located at North Hart Elementary.
- 44 children registered on the South Hart lottery list will be randomly selected to attend the Pre-K located at South Hart Elementary.
Location: Hart County AgriscienceCenter, 1951 Bowman Hwy, Hartwell, Ga, 30643
Dates and Times: Monday, April 22, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
An interpreter for Spanish speaking parents will be available from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on April 22nd and from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m on April 26th.
Examples of proofs of residence: Current (within 60 days) utility bill from Ga. Power, Hart EMC, or Hart Communications (land line only); property tax bill; deed or lease agreement (notarized when parents and student live in a home belonging to another); construction contract or non-contingent sales contract.
For more information, please call (706) 376-5141.