1. Start date will be Monday, August 17, 2020
2. Parents will be given the following options: In-person instruction or online learning. (except for pre-k students)
3. Parents will have to make a decision by July 30, 2020 on the type of instruction students will receive.
4. The decision is final and will not be changed until school starts in January. (Notify the school in December)
5. New teacher orientation will be August 3 -4, 2020.
6. Pre-planning will be 8 days starting August 5-14, 2020.
7. Four days will be added to the end of the school year. The last day of school for students will be Friday, June 4, 2021.
More information can be found on our Covid-19 Updates Page
Dates for Open House for all schools will be announced soon.
School will begin with two instructional options: in-person and virtual. The in-person option will comply with guidelines set forth by the Governor and the Georgia Department of Education. Those interested in participating in the virtual option will be required to register. For more information about the virtual instructional model, click here
The registration deadline for the virtual option is July 30, 2020. A parent’s decision will be enforced for the entire first semester, which is scheduled to end on December 18, 2020. To register for virtual learning, complete the registration form using this link: https://forms.gle/
We realize schedules have not been released yet, but wanted to go ahead and let parents know of the supply list for HCMS Art Classes.
If your student is enrolled in Art for Connections, plaase see the suggested supply list. Questions may be directed to Mrs. April Garner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested supplies include:
- Drawing/sketch pencils
- Colored pencils
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Colored markers, Black permanent marker/Sharpie
- Sketchbook or spiral notebook