As part of our efforts to enhance communication with families and employees and be more environmentally friendly, the Hart County Charter System has updated the flyer distribution process to include electronic flyer distribution. We are working with a service provider called Peachjar to deliver eflyers to our schools, families, and staff.
This service is free to Hart County Schools. There may be a small fee charged to outside organizations to use this service. This fee is typically much less than the cost of printing and delivering paper flyers to schools. Discontinuing paper flyers is more fiscally and environmentally responsible, more efficient, and embraces innovative technology. Eflyers will now be emailed directly to parents’ inboxes, viewable on our app, and posted online for easy access to information about approved community and district programs, events, and educational opportunities.
Submission and approval process:
- Go to www.peachjar.com.
- Register for an account.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
- Flyers that are submitted via Peachjar are automatically sent to the Board of Education office for review.
- Flyers will be reviewed to ensure they meet the Board of Education policy requirements.
- Approved flyers will be distributed electronically to the desired school(s). They will be made available to parents and staff via email and the school website(s).
Flyer Approval Guidelines:
For approval, flyers must meet the following criteria:
- Flyers must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of HCCS and/or benefiting the population of HCCS in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply System endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Promote an event or educational opportunity and not only a business.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Flyers will be denied if they meet the following criteria:
- Publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Proselytize religious beliefs.
- Are for events deemed not suitable for children.
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Position the system on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
For additional questions, please contact HCCS Community Relations Director Anna Hall at email@example.com.
Please note that all flyers must include the following disclaimer: This is not a school-sponsored activity. The sponsoring organization and participants agree to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the Hart County Charter System from any and all claims, liabilities, and/or damages. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered an endorsement.