Mission: The mission of the Hart County Charter System is to prepare all individuals to meet tomorrow’s challenges by providing quality educational opportunities today.
Vision: Hart County Schools will be recognized for educational excellence.
- Schools provide safe, secure, and nurturing environments for all.
- Stakeholders promote a positive atmosphere that fosters confidence and self-worth for all.
- Each individual is valued and treated with respect.
- Each individual has the right to be educated and the responsibility to learn.
- Quality education requires partnership, which is the responsibility of the school system, the students, the parents, and the community.
- Goal Area I: Student Achievement
- Goal Area II: School Climate and Community Engagement
- Goal Area III: Efficient and Effective Operational and Support Functions
- Goal Area IV: Continuous System and School Improvement
- High Expectations for All
- College and Career Preparation