Vision, Mission and Beliefs
Hart County Charter System will be recognized for educational excellence.
The mission of Hart County Charter System technology is that all stakeholders consistently and collaboratively blend learning while utilizing 21st century skills and resources to develop college and career ready citizens.
- Technology is blended into instruction to enhance and integrate learning experiences in all content areas.
- Teachers deliver instruction by coaching, monitoring, and verifying student achievement of learning goals.
- Teachers analyze instructional approaches through the use of video to improve instructional practices and increase student achievement.
- Students, teachers and administrators have ready and seamless access to all technology tools.
- Digital literacy is developed through meaningful experiences that promotes digital citizenship and lifelong skills.