The Business and Finance Department supports Hart County Charter System faculty and staff through implementation of vital financial functions. It is our desire to ensure that schools, teachers, and students have the necessary resources to provide educational excellence for every child.
Our duties include:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Administration of Employee Benefits
- Administration of Leave Policies
- Administration of Payroll
- Certified/Classified Personnel Information (CPI)
- Facilities Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Coordination
- Program Support - Title I, Title II, Special Education, School Nutrition Program, Grants, SPLOST, Technology, Human Resources, Assistance to Schools
Our department is committed to supporting the vision of the school board, superintendent, and community.