• K-12 Enrollment

    (For Pre-K students, please call the Board of Education at 706-376-5141)  


    Step 1:

    Please use this link to fill out all paperwork before coming in, if possible:



    Step 2:

    To complete enrollment, please use this link to sign up for an appointment (Please ensure your device is set to Eastern Standard Time prior to making your appointment):


    **If you are enrolling more than 2 children, please sign up for two appointment times in a row.**



    In order to enroll, you must be one of the following:

    • Parent

    • A legal guardian

    • An adult with a properly executed Power of Attorney

    • An adult with a properly executed Kinship Caregiver Affidavit


    The person authorized to enroll should present one of the following during their appointment:

    • A Valid / Unexpired Driver’s license

    • A Valid/ Unexpired State Identification Card

    • Unexpired Passport

    • Other official Government/State issued unexpired photo identification


    You will also need to bring the following documents with you:

    • Birth Certificate: A certified copy of enrolling student birth certificate.  We are unable to accept copies

    • Proof of Residence: A student’s residence is the place the student lives with a Parent/Guardian.  If parent/guardian is living at an address they do not RENT or OWN, a residency Affidavit may be completed. If a residency affidavit is used by a parent/guardian who is a “non-renter”, then the property owner signature will be required along with proof of residency.  The following are acceptable as proof of residence and must reflect correct address you reside (Cell phone and Satellite bills are NOT acceptable):

      • Utility bill (water, electric, gas) dated within the last 30 days

      • Notarized lease/rental agreement

      • Property tax receipts

      • Property deed or mortgage documentation

    • GA Form 3231: Current Immunization Record or medical or religious exemption

    • GA Form 3300: Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutritional Screening

    • Social Security Card for the student.

    • Proof of legal custody/guardianship if not the parent listed on the student enrolling birth certificate.

    **Enrollees must be physically residing in Hart County at the time of enrollment or we will not be able to enroll their child.