Welcome to our Virtual Dogs part of our website. We will be posting information throughout the year that virtual students will need to know. Certainly if you have any questions while being a Virtual Dog then feel free to call the high school. We are looking forward to a great school year.
All virtual students should be getting an email from their teacher with starting the year information for their class. Also just a reminder that beginning of the year packet information is due back on Friday 8/14 to the front office.
We want to be sure that everyone has access to all that is needed for a successful and healthy semester! One of the most important aspects to students being able to learn, is their access to nutritious food! 5 days worth of breakfast and lunch will be available at each school for parent pick up on Wednesday afternoons from 3:30-4:30pm. *Menus and specific pick up directions will be sent in a separate email. We ask that you complete the attached order form each week by the Friday prior to meal pick-up dates. Since time is short this week, we will extend that to Sunday, 8/16. Meals will be charged to students based on their eligibility. Therefore, if you would like to complete an application online for free/reduced meals, please do so at www.myschoolapps.com.Please let Nutrition Director, Courtney Hart, know if you have any questions or if there is any way that I can help you! Best wishes for a great semester!Click Here: Form to Order Meals for Wednesday's Pick Up
For Virtual Students
- For virtual learners, please email email@example.com with all technology related questions. Please do not email the school.
- Each teacher should have communicated expectations for logging into your child's Virtual Classroom. If not, contact your child's school immediately.
- Attendance will be taken each class period. After the first week of school, middle and high schoolers will become responsible for this by checking-in through Infinite Campus. Directions are forthcoming.
- Usernames and passwords have been updated for all students. Usernames are student numbers. Passwords are birthdates (mmddyyyy). (Example: 08142020)
- Please visit our information page about online learning for more details.