Through excellence in teaching and in partnership with parents and the community, our mission is to provide an educational environment that challenges students to become lifelong learners and responsible, productive members of society.
- That all students can learn and be successful.
- That success is defined differently for different students.
- That the primary goal of the school is to provide and safe and supportive learning environment.
- That all stakeholders have a responsibility to support the needs of the school.
- That each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs, which may require special services and resources.
- That students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- That student involvement in extra-curricular activities and community service better prepare students for real-world success.
Finish What You Start With EXCELLENCE!!