Purpose of School Governance Team:
The purpose of the Hart County Middle School School Governance Team (SGT) is to make decisions that work to support the consistent, continuous improvement of the school in accordance with the provisions of the Hart County School District's charter. Members of the HCMS SGT are accountable to the parents/students/faculty and staff they serve and will perform those functions, duties and responsibilities of a school governance team as set forth in the charter.
- Mr. Bryan Edwards, HCMS Principal
- HCMS Media Specialist/Teacher Representative
- , Teacher Representative
- Ms. Tina Tucker, Parent Representative
- Mr. Justin Corbett, Parent Representative - CHAIRMAN
- Mr. Trevor Wheless, Parent Representative - VICE CHAIRMAN
- Mr. Aaron Blomberg, Corporate Partner/Parent Representative
- Mr. Spooner Phillips, Corporate Partner/Parent Representative
School Governance Team Meeting Information:
The Hart County Board of Education and all School Governance Teams within the district utilize eBoard. eBoard is an online board manangement solution used to streamline meetings, policies, strategic plans, and evaluations. A link to the district's eBoard transparency portal site can be found on the homepage of the district and all schools' website under Quick Links or at www.hart.k12.ga.us/eboard. This site contains meeting agendas, minutes, board policies, etc. For more information about eBoard, please contact the HCCS office at 706-376-5141.
All SGT Meetings are held in the HCMS Data Room
**Any citizen wishing to appear on the agenda for SGT meetings may contact any of the above members within 5 school business days prior to the meeting. Citizens will have three (3) minutes to make a verbal presentation.