Title I Planning Week
All parents are invited to participate in the annual Title I Planning Week at Hartwell Elementary, North Hart Elementary, South Hart Elementary, and Hart County Middle School. These schools throughout the system receive Title I funds. Parents will have the opportunity to provide input on the school’s Schoolwide Plan, Parent/Family Engagement Plan, and the School Compacts. Parent/Family Engagement activities and funds for these activities will be discussed, along with discussion of Building Capacity activities. All plans are available on each school’s website.
We need parents to participate with school staff members on the last 3 days (June 13 – 15) of the Planning Week from 8:30 – 3:30. Please call or email the school to inform the principal or assistant principal as to what day(s) you can participate. If you can’t be a part of the process all day, please join in with the school staff for whatever period of time that you are able to do so. Your input and participation are important.
June 9 – 10 & June 13 – 15, 2022 (Parents participate on June 13th, 14th, & 15th)
Please use this link and/or QR code to learn more about resources within our community. Information is available in both English and Spanish. Many of the featured resources are actually free of charge! If you have any questions, reach out to your child's principal or the district's Associate Superintendent (706-376-5141).
Por favor utilice este enlace y/o QR para obtener más información sobre los recursos dentro de nuestra comunidad. La información está disponible en inglés y español. Muchos de los recursos ofrecidos son realmente gratuitos! Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con el director de su hijo o con el superintendente adjunto del distrito al (706)376-5141.
Hart County Charter System will begin on Monday, August 17, for both in-person and virtual learning. To ensure a successful start, please help with the following:
- Please contact your child's school with any questions rather than posting on social media.
- Families are asked to do daily temperature checks prior to leaving for school. Please keep your child at home if he/she has a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Masks are highly encouraged and should be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- If you or your child are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please stay home and contact your child's school.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Coughing or new cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- We anticipate more car riders at all schools. Please be patient and follow directions of staff members at all times. Parents are not allowed out of their cars.
- Busses may be delayed as we implement staggered dismissal procedures.
For Virtual Students
- For virtual learners, please email email@example.com with all technology related questions. Please do not email the school.
- Each teacher should have communicated expectations for logging into your child's Virtual Classroom. If not, contact your child's school immediately.
- Attendance will be taken each class period. After the first week of school, middle and high schoolers will become responsible for this by checking-in through Infinite Campus. Directions are forthcoming.
- Usernames and passwords have been updated for all students. Usernames are student numbers. Passwords are birthdates (mmddyyyy). (Example: 08142020)
- Please visit our information page about online learning for more details.